ALL FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING PROGRAMMES ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Please opt for online training via a live video call instead.
Our training programmes, classes and courses are designed to help teach your dog good canine manners as well as enable your puppy or dog to socialise with other dogs.
Using rewards based and positive training methods, our AVS (formerly known as AVA) accredited dog trainer will ensure that your dog or puppy learns in the most suitable environment possible.
Basic Obedience And Socialisation Group Class
Six 1h sessions weekly every consecutive week
This is our fully air-conditioned, 1500 square feet indoor training school!
Group size: maximum four dogs
Here are the starting course dates for 2020!
- Sun (10.00am to 11.00am) – suspended till further notice
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Not suitable for aggressive or very fearful dogs. Please arrange for private behaviour modification sessions first to get the dog ready for group class
- Venues: Bishan and our indoor training school at Figaro Street
- $350.00 for a six-week course (1h per session)
- $250.00 for a six-week course (1h per session) for adopted dogs in HDB (Project ADORE)
This six-week course is for dogs five months and older. There is no UPPER age limit since it is NEVER too late to have a good canine citizen.
We will teach you how to read your dog’s body language and focus on appropriate social skills with dogs and humans during on-leash introductions.
Using reward based positive reinforcement methods, this programme covers basic obedience training (sit, down, stay, come, and loose leash walking) and imparts to you techniques in teaching your dog good canine manners.
Private Training Basic Obedience Programme
- Three 1h sessions
- $300 per dog for non-aggressive dogs (Our Training School at Figaro Street)
- $450 per dog for non-aggressive dogs (districts 12 to 18)
- $510 per dog for non-aggressive dogs (districts 1 to 11 and 19 and 20)
- $570 per dog for non-aggressive dogs (districts 21 to 28 and Sentosa)
- $750 per dog for aggressive dogs (Our Training School in Figaro Street)
- From $750 per dog (depending on location) for aggressive dogs
(You can check your district number here)
Private training works best if your dog is nervous, fearful or too excitable and distracted around new people and dogs. This programme gives us time to teach your dog basic obedience skills at a pace that is least stressful for your dog. Socialisation is also incorporated under close guidance and supervision so that you learn how to teach your dog good canine manners.