Our behavioural modification programmes are designed to help you deal with problems such as pulling on the leash, anxiety, confidence building, dog aggression, people aggression and more. Using force free and positive only methods, our qualified canine behaviourist will tailor a programme to suit your dog’s needs on the very first house call.
The first visit allows us to observe the interactions between your family members and your dog. This evaluation helps us understand your dog better and determine what your goals are for your dog. From this information we will be able to recommend the best training approach. Your dog’s training curriculum will be designed around your individual dog and your goals.
Allow our canine behaviourist to help you look through the eyes of your dog, to understand and speak your dog’s language to arrive at the breakthrough you have always wanted with your canine buddy.
Mastering Leash Manners!
$500.00 per package for one private training session & 3 group sessions
Sundays 3:30pm to 4:30pm
If your dog is either dragging you along, zig-zagging and veering off course or plain refusing to follow your lead, help is here. Walking your dog on-leash can be a relaxing and enjoyable experience, for both you and your dog!
Fixing Leash Reactivity!
$500.00 per package for One private training session & 3 group sessions
Fridays 8.00pm to 9.00pm
Does your dog bark and lunge at cyclists, dogs, PMDs, joggers, etc.? We can help you learn to moderate your dog’s response to these commonly occurring triggers!
Behaviour Modification Package
- Every package consists of 10 one-hour sessions
- $1500.00 per package for non-aggressive dogs (districts 12 to 18)
- $1700.00 per package for non-aggressive dogs (districts 1 to 11 and 19 and 20)
- $1900.00 per package for non-aggressive dogs (districts 21 to 28 and Sentosa)
- $2500.00 per package for aggressive dogs (districts 12 to 18)
- $2700.00 per package for aggressive dogs (districts 1 to 11 and 19 and 20)
- $2900.00 per package for aggressive dogs (districts 21 to 28 and Sentosa)
(You can check your district number here)
For busy pet parents, our canine behaviourist can work with the dog first to achieve some level of breakthrough before transferring the information over to you to help you manage your dog.
After a one-time behaviour consultation and evaluation, we will design a behaviour modification programme using effective reward-based and positive training methods, based on a scientific understanding of how dog’s learn to change undesirable behaviour.
We will lay the foundation to train your dog basic obedience commands and good canine manners in your home and around your neighbourhood. To provide a smooth transition, there will be handover training sessions to teach you how to handle your dog so that you and your family members will learn how to understand and manage your dog.
We offer 10% discount for adopted Singapore Specials (not applicable with other promos).
One-on-One Behaviour Modification
- $180.00 per session for non-aggression cases (districts 12 to 18)
- $210.00 per session for non-aggression cases (districts 1 to 11 and 19 and 20)
- $240.00 per session for non-aggression cases (districts 21 to 28 and Sentosa)
- $300.00 per session for aggression cases (districts 12 to 18)
- $330.00 per session for aggression cases (districts 1 to 11 and 19 and 20)
- $360.00 per session for aggression cases (districts 21 to 28 and Sentosa)
(You can check your district number here)
After an evaluation of the dog’s behaviour and the issues to work through, effective step-by-step behaviour modification strategies will be designed. Your and your family will be guided to understand your dog’s signals and measures will be put in place to help your dog cope better.
The desired outcome is a well-mannered, well-adjusted dog living happily and harmoniously with the family. A minimum commitment of two sessions is recommended.
We offer 10% discount for dogs adopted from AWGs (Please submit adoption papers on registration).
Our behaviour modification programmes are ideal for :
- Aggressive behaviour.
- Fearfulness and insecurity.
- Separation anxiety.
- Chewing and destructive behaviour.
- Jumping, mouthing and hyper-activity.
- Nuisance barking.
- Pulling on the leash.
- Toileting in the house.
- Digging in the garden.
And much more…