Puppy parents, listen up! Puppy Start-It-Right is what you need for the new furry addition to your family and home!
Comprising one private training session and six group basic obedience sessions, we will guide you in the key aspects of bringing-up your puppy in the right way and environment.
You will be taught how to manage common puppy behaviours like jumping, play nipping, attention seeking, teething and destructive behaviour and toileting accidents during the homebased session.
The group obedience class covers basic obedience cues SIT, DOWN, COME, STAY and loose leash heeling outdoors with some controlled distractions.
1 Private Home Training Session + 6 Group Basic Obedience Sessions
- For puppies two to six months
- A 1h private training session in your home and six 1h Basic Obedience and Socialisation Group Class sessions
- The date and time for the 1h private training session will be scheduled to suit your convenience
- For the dates and times, and venues of Basic Obedience and Socialisation Group Class, click here
- $350.00 per puppy for the Basic Obedience and Socialisation Group Class
- The cost of the 1h private home training is dependent on the location
- $180 (districts 14 to 18)
$210 (districts 1 to 13 and 19 and 20)
$240 (districts 21 to 28 and Sentosa)
- You can check your district number here
- Total cost is $350 + Cost of the 1h private home training
Socialisation is an important aspect of a puppy’s upbringing. A well-socialised puppy becomes a happy and emotionally balanced dog that knows how to interact and play with other dogs.
(Read our blog post to find out why it is extremely important to socialise your puppy)